Situated at the north end of town in wine country’s most coveted epicurean locale, North Block is a luxurious place to call home during your stay in Napa Valley. A mecca for food and wine connoisseurs, Yountville offers restaurants, small-production wine tasting rooms and boutique shops all within walking distance from our doorstep.
- Sophisticated, well-appointed guest rooms
- Communal courtyard and fireplace area for socializing
- Stellar, Italian-inspired dining at award-winning restaurant Redd Wodd, by noted Chef Richard Reddington
- Relaxing pool area and hot tub
- Intimate spa, offering treatments using locally-inspired ingredients
- Welcome drink upon arrival–signature cocktails or Napa wine from our bar cart
- Complimentary, gourmet breakfast buffet featuring pastries from renowned Bouchon Bakery, Greek yogurt, seasonal fruit, house-made charcuterie and cheese, freshly prepared quiche, and Redd Wood’s locally-famous breakfast potatoes
- Fitness center featuring machine equipment and weights
- Intimate spa offering an array of Napa-inspired treatments
- In-room espresso machine and mini refrigerator stocked with filtered water
- Best beds ever: silky, 300-thread count linens, pillow-top mattresses and feather duvets
- Complimentary GenZe bicycles for exploring Yountville
- Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Complimentary parking–including Tesla & electric vehicle charging stations
- Check in time 3pm, Check out time 11am
- Guarantee Policy – we require a deposit of your full stay plus tax at time of booking
- Cancellation Policy – revisions or cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival to receive a refund of deposit.
- Pet Policy – We warmly welcome dogs – a $150 fee per pet will apply per stay. Dogs must be under 40 pounds.
- Children under 18 stay free if accommodated in existing bedding
For more information about accommodations, please visit our Rooms page.