Situated at the north end of town in wine country’s most coveted epicurean locale, North Block is a luxurious place to call home during your stay in Napa Valley. A mecca for food and wine connoisseurs, Yountville offers restaurants, small-production wine tasting rooms and boutique shops all within walking distance from our doorstep.
- Sophisticated, well-appointed guest rooms
- Communal courtyard and fireplace area for socializing
- Stellar, Italian-inspired dining at award-winning restaurant Redd Wodd, by noted Chef Richard Reddington
- Relaxing pool area and hot tub
- Intimate spa, offering treatments using locally-inspired ingredients
- Welcome drink upon arrival–signature cocktails or Napa wine from our bar cart
- Complimentary continental breakfast at Redd Wood with pastries from Bouchon Bakery
- Fitness center featuring machine equipment and weights
- Intimate spa offering an array of Napa-inspired treatments
- In-room espresso machine and mini refrigerator stocked with filtered water
- Complimentary GenZe bicycles for exploring Yountville
- Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Complimentary parking–including Tesla & electric vehicle charging stations
While we welcome guests of all ages, the hotel caters to more of an adult experience. We warmly welcome dogs — a $150 fee will apply per stay.
North Block Hotel charges a $25 Hotel Fee per night as part of your stay, which covers services and amenities listed above.