Situated at the north end of town in wine country’s most coveted epicurean locale, North Block is a luxurious place to call home during your stay in the Valley. With a fresh, contemporary design, custom amenities, on-site spa and just a touch of cheekiness, North Block offers a welcome and unpretentious wine country escape. A mecca for food and wine connoisseurs, Yountville is a beautiful gem tucked away in the heart of it all with restaurants, small-production wine tasting rooms and boutique shops all within walking distance from our doorstep.
Our communal courtyard and radiant fireplace area are meant to be social. Each guest room also features its own a patio or balcony for socializing and relaxing with a glass of wine. The well-appointed guest rooms are simple and sophisticated with modern touches including luxurious linens, heated bathroom floors, custom bath products, complimentary wi-fi and entertainment docking stations.
Stellar dining is mere steps away at adjacent award-winning restaurant, Redd Wood, by noted Chef Richard Reddington, where you can dine at this distinctive Napa style pizzeria.
Our pool area includes a hot tub, a large cabana area and plenty of chaises and umbrellas for you to enjoy. Need something poolside? Just pick up our SOS phone and the front desk will be glad to assist.
For a truly unique and unforgettable sojourn that seamlessly blends casual comfort and sophistication, look no further than a stay at North Block Hotel.
- Welcome drink upon arrival–signature cocktails or Napa wine from our bar cart
- Complimentary continental breakfast at Redd Wood with pastries from Bouchon Bakery
- Fitness center featuring machine equipment and weights
- Intimate spa offering an array of Napa-inspired treatments
- In-room espresso machine and mini refrigerator stocked with filtered water
- Complimentary GenZe bicycles for exploring Yountville
- Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Complimentary parking–including Tesla & electric vehicle charging stations
While we welcome guests of all ages, the hotel caters to an adult experience in terms of entertainment and culture. We ask that parents monitor their children carefully so as not to affect the experience of our other guests. We warmly welcome dogs — a $150 fee will apply per stay.